About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Who Is Watching You?

You would be surprised, how people you come in contact with everyday may be watching you. This can be anybody. They are watching things like your character, your behavior, the things you say, and how you handle stressful situations. And if you are a Christian, and you are always complaining, cursing, and angry all the time, then you are representing Christ in a negative way. In most situations people won't say anything or tell you they are paying attention to your actions, especially if you are a Christian. I had a friend of mine I use to work with many years ago, tell me how he always looked up to me on how I handle certain situations and always stayed positive. I had no idea he thought this about me. It made me feel good, but at the same time, to be aware of my actions and how people may be perceiving me.
CYB 2-16-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment