About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Bible Personal Study Notes Psalms

( mainly prayers ) ( praises ) ( rising above your enemies )
ch.1 - Godly vs unGodly men ch.2 - blessed are men who trust in the LORD ch.3 people are against me, LORD help ch.4 - GOD will watch over the righteous ch.5 - LORD hear my prayer ch.6 - LORD I'm weak, hear my prayer ch.7 - LORD save me from my enemies ch.8 - praise GOD for earth ch.9 - GOD will judge the earth ch.10 - evil doers ch.11 - the unGodly ch.12 - watch what you say ch.13 hear me LORD ch.14 - non-believers ch.15 - don't take reward from innocent ch.25 - David's prayer ch.26 nice prayer ch.27 - David's prayer ch.28 - David's prayer ch.63 - David's prayer ch.61 - David's prayer ch.148-150 - singing, dancing, and praising the LORD
CYB 7-31-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment