About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

A Prayer Before My Quest of Learning and Personal Development

Today marks my first day of my journey of coding bootcamp. I'm about to
begin a 6 month journey of intense learning and growth in my knowledge of
programming. Therefore, I would like to pray publicly to the LORD, that He
strengthen me, give me the endurance, the energy, the wisdom, and the will power to over
succeed in this course. I'm anticipating great things on the other side of
the mountain. I'm blessed that I have this opportunity to elevate my career
in the IT field. I do it all in the glory of my LORD and savior JESUS Christ, Amen.
CYB 5-7-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment