About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Manly Monday’s At My Church


I attended a service at my church called ‘Manly Mondays’, where the men of the church get together and talk about issues we are having and discuss personal testimonies. It is a place where men can feel free to talk about anything on their mind without being judged. I always feel inspired when I leave one of those meetings after hearing countless testimonies from the other men. Additionally, I always feel better knowing that I’m not alone, and that all of us have our own challenges and struggles that we are dealing with. Therefore, it helps me stay motivated to stay in the fight and continue to push through my own personal struggles. Congregating with others help fight against my depression and frustration. We pray together as a whole, knowing that there's strength in numbers; in additional to our personal prayers we pray in private. The goal is to leave the meeting a better man than we were before we came to the meeting. CYB 5-8-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment