About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Monday, December 10, 2018

Having Trouble Reading KJV Version Bible?


Most bibles now-a-days will have an audio version, where you can listen to the bible while you read along with your eyes. The one I use online is the "King James Bible Online".org, and it has a section where you can play the audio of each chapter. I also use a bible app on my cell phone that play the audio of the scripture as well. I even have the bible on DVD at home, which allows me to listen and watch the words on the TV screen. Listening while reading can increase your  understanding of what's going on in the scriptures. The part I like best about the audio is that, each person that speaks in the scripture has a different voice. Therefore, it makes it easier to know who is speaking during dialogs. 12-10-18

No comments:

Post a Comment