About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Friday, December 7, 2018

How I was able to Speak in Tongues for the First Time


I prayed to GOD constantly to received the Holy Spirit. I responded to 2 alter calls at bible study service, where I opened my mouth and prayed out loud with my head tilted back and with my arms in the air. The pastor prayed over me multiple times, other church members who can speak in tongues prayed over me. My pastor said it comes from your gut, and not your mind. I closed my eyes and really concentrated on the Holy Spirit. After multiple attempts on my own, when I got home that night after bible study, I was able to speak in tongues, while in the shower. My goal now is to be able to speak in tongues openly without being in a private setting. 12-7-18

Luke 11:13
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

No comments:

Post a Comment