About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?

One of my favorite songs is by a gospel rapper name Lecrae called "Truth". I believe it's track number 7 off his album called "Rebel" in 2008. The reason why this is one of my favorite songs is because, not just that I like the beat and how it sounds, but the message is powerful. And when you can listen to something that sounds good to your ears and have a good message in it at the same time, it's like a win, win situation. In the song, he actually answers the question, "why do bad things happen to good people". I highly recommend checking that song out. 12-16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment