About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Saturday, April 27, 2019

A Message For Up Above

LORD
I'm thankful to see another day. Another opportunity to say thank you. Thank you for your son JESUS, who gave his life for our sins. Because of him I can live again. And that is the greatest news ever. With that alone, I'm thankful everyday I open my eyes. I pray for those on the other side and on the fence of acknowledging Christ as Lord over their life. I pray that you will touch every heart that reads this, that you will bless them abundantly. That they will accept JESUS over their lives. And fill their hearts with your presence, so much that it overflows into the people around them. To the heavenly father, your son JESUS Christ, and the Holy Spirit, I pray, Amen.
CYB 4-29-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment