About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Get Your Prayers Answered By Fasting

'The Daniel Fast' stems from the book of Daniel in bible, which represents Daniel's spiritual walk in Christ with fasting. This fasting only allows water, vegetables, fruits, whole grains, beans, and nuts & seeds. The key is to make sure you are praying during your fast. They say, fasting without praying is starvation. CYB 4-13-2019

Daniel 1:12
Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.

Daniel 10:2-3
In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.

I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment