About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Monday, April 29, 2019

A Prayer to Heaven

LORD, I continue to keep my faith on high,
knowing that favor is over my life and my household,
I trust in the LORD with all my heart,
that he is above all things and comes first in my life,
I shall have no fear or worries,
knowing that I'm already healed by his strips,
by the blood of JESUS, I have been healed, saved, renewed, redeemed, and restored,
I'm made whole by his presence and grace overseeing my life,
protecting me from evil, disease and destruction,
I thank you in advance for what you have already done,
keeping my family safe from harms way,
In your might son JESUS name I pray,

Amen

CYB 4-29-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment