About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Sunday, April 14, 2019

First Day of Fasting

Today makes my first day of fasting, on the 'Daniel Fast'. I went to the grocery store and got all my fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. I will be fasting for 3 days and praying. I will be praying for health restoration in my body, to remove all diseases and illnesses that are not of GOD. In some cases, not only do you have to pray, but you have to fast as well, for a breakthrough to happen in your life. The bible talks about some situations requiring fasting and prayer.

Matthew 17:20-21
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
CYB 4-14-2019 

No comments:

Post a Comment