About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Receiving instructions from GOD


Receiving instructions from GOD. Praying for GOD to give me a vision for my life and my family.

Inspired by these bible verses below:
Speak these bible verses out loud in prayer, then pray for your specific need, everyday until GOD reveals your answer....

Psalms 25:
4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.

5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

My personal message to the LORD:

The LORD is my truth
My mere existence is my proof
Walking in your presence
Time is of the essence

You spoken to me in the scriptures
Everything you told me was true
LORD, I seek your ways
I want to be more like you

Following your steps
to the path of righteousness
is really true happiness
to great to dismiss

Listening for your direction
want to fulfill purpose
open to your correction
or else I'm truly worthless

No comments:

Post a Comment