About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Bible Study Experience


I come to realize after a bible study service at my church, that I'm not holy
ghost filled. That I'm unable to pray in tongues to the heavens. My pastor
told us that you cannot teach someone to speak in tongues, that its something
I have to make happen for myself. He said don't speak from the mouth or your
mind, but rather speak from within, deep in your gut, and just open your
mouth, usually it happens when you don't know what to say when you pray, it is
communication that only the heavens can understand, Romans 8:26, if I can
achieve this level of praying, it will unlock my spiritual powers here on
earth. So, I'm going to continue to pray Luke 11:13 to the Lord and pray that
I'm able to position myself to receive his gift of the holy spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment