About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Feeling Down?


Sometimes when I'm feeling down, the LORD will send me a sign to let me know, "Hey, I'm here and I still love you". Depending on what you are going through, if you pay attention, it may be subtle, someone may give you a complement or a person that you haven't spoke to in a while will give you a call, and say something just to boost your spirits a little. These signs can come from anywhere, from the mail, TV, or something you hear on the radio. Like they say, "after the darkness night, always comes a brighter day". No matter what gets you down, don't give up, Jesus loves you always! 11-27-18

No comments:

Post a Comment