About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Monday, November 19, 2018

Is GOD hearing my prayers?

I realized what may be hindering my prayers to GOD. We are tested on a daily basis to be obedient to his word. Even the small things, that we tend to do, when we know we are wrong, may be holding up our blessings. Why will GOD advance me spiritually if I can't keep my anger or frustration under control; practice patience, be slow to anger, listen and be slow to speak. Less is more, when it comes to speaking. Ten words can have a much bigger impact than one thousand words. My goal is to pass the small test we encounter on a daily, such as apologizing to someone, not getting upset when someone cuts in front of you in line at grocery store etc. If GOD can trust me to be obedient with small things, he will hear my prayers and bless me spiritually with big things. 11-19-18

James 1:19  Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

No comments:

Post a Comment