About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Saturday, January 12, 2019

20 Things I'm Thankful For Today

I'm thankful that I know Jesus Christ
I'm thankful for Jesus dying on the cross for our sins
I'm thankful for Jesus loving us unconditionally
I'm thankful that I'm going to heaven
I'm thankful to be alive
I'm thankful that I woke up this morning
I'm thankful that I'm able to breathe freely
I'm thankful for my 5 senses, seeing, hearing, feeling, touching, and smelling
I'm thankful that I am able to speak
I'm thankful for my mind being in one tact
I'm thankful that I was able to walk to the bathroom
I'm thankful that I don't feel sick
I'm thankful that I don't have any major aches or pains
I'm thankful that my body is functioning properly
I'm thankful for a decent amount of sleep last night
I'm thankful my home is still in one peace
I'm thankful everything working properly within my home, hot water, stove, refrigerator, etc.
I'm thankful for food in my refrigerator
I'm thankful for a sense of peace in my heart
I'm thankful that I am able to type this post
1-12-19

No comments:

Post a Comment