About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Stop Trying To Please Everyone

One thing I have learned over the years is that you cannot please everybody. No matter what you do or how hard you try, there will be some people who will simply just dislike you, for no valid reason at all. For example, you could be a trillionaire, and give everyone $100,000; someone will still complain about why they didn't get more. Therefore, I finally realize that, it's better to just be yourself. If there will be people who are going to dislike you no matter what you do, I mind as well be myself, instead of trying to be someone else. It took me a long time to come to that realization. Once you accept that concept, a lot of heavy weight will lift off your shoulders. 1-29-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment