About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Bible Study: Ask - The LORD Shall Grant

This week at bible study, the pastor had a guess speaker who preached about being specific, open, and honest, when asking GOD for something; and the LORD shall grant your request. 1-24-2019

1 Chronicles 4:9 & 10
9 And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.

10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment