About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Get Out Your Comfort Zone - Overcoming Stage Fright

I always felt comfortable being in the background or being behind the scenes. In places like auditoriums, or even church, I always prefer to sit in the back, where I feel comfortable. But, I believe GOD spoke to me in my spirit, and said, "in order for me to grow or become better, I had to put myself out there, and acknowledge him publicly. So, being that I'm not big on social media at the moment, I decided to create a blog called "Diary of a Christian", that I plan to write to daily, and develop a YouTube channel. In order to grow to your full potential, you will likely have to get out of your comfort zone and be uncomfortable. Therefore, I want to be obedient to what I believe the LORD is calling me to do, thus, "Diary of a Christian" was born. 1-13-19




No comments:

Post a Comment