About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Monday, January 7, 2019

My New Year's Resolution

One of my new year's resolution for 2019 is to read one book a month. And not just any book, but a book that's going to increase my knowledge and potentially make me a better person. A friend of mine told me he have been reading one book a month for about 3 years now. Then, the following Sunday at church, my pastor was talking about reading one book a month this year. So, I figured that had to have been GOD speaking to me. By the end of the year, I should have read a minimum of 12 books total. By 2020, I should be a little smarter than I was in 2019. 1-7-19

No comments:

Post a Comment