About Blog

Prayer 101

In this current climate, prayer is essential. Some of us may find it challenging to pray, or don't know where to start. If you find your...

Sunday, January 20, 2019

If I Can Only Imagine

I saw the movie 'If I Can Only Imagine' for the first time yesterday and I was in tears. This movie had so many powerful biblical lessons in it, I just couldn't hold back the tears. Being that it was based on a true story, seeing how GOD was moving in the main character's life was unreal. They said that this movie, released in March 16, 2018 was a massive box office success, grossing $85 million worldwide against a production budget of $7 million, becoming the fourth highest-grossing music biopic of all-time in the United States. And that the song was the best-selling Christian single of all time. One of the most meaningful phrases of the movie that really struck home for me was, "better late than never", you would have to see it to know what I'm talking about. 1-20-19

No comments:

Post a Comment